- Work on exciting and meaningful projects with a team of developers to design and analyze applications
- Use your technology expertise to deliver technology solutions that meet the needs of the Clinical Trials Center (CTC) and the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR)
- Full-time term until 2023 with a base salary of $106,738 to $129,487 (depending on experience), offering competitive compensation including 17% superannuation
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Full Stack & SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer use their knowledge and experience of agile and traditional software development to design and develop web applications and website projects, including process documentation, code base, testing and release, and a Senior Analyst Programmer provide technical knowledge and leadership to Clinical Trial Center (CTC) provide applications and websites to support the research program and improve research operations.
This is an exciting collaboration with the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR) to support and improve their database, and to support clinical trials across the University of Sydney; To learn more about the and the global impact of their work, please visit the NHMRC Clinical Trials Center website.
As a Full Stack Developer, your main responsibilities will be to demonstrate:
- knowledge of and experience using agile and traditional software development lifecycle practices, as well as a new style of coding
- Web/API development skills using .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET
- ability to design and develop web applications and website projects, including process documentation, codebase, testing and release
As a senior analyst-programmer, your main responsibilities will be to demonstrate:
- lead projects and manage resources, ensuring agile delivery of business value through modern development methods and tools
- establish technical roadmaps for complex and business-critical applications
- develop new apps and integrations, and new features for existing apps
- maintain and improve the CTC and FMH applications ensuring compliance with relevant IT, privacy and security standards, including those specific to the field of clinical trials
- provide leadership in development technologies and processes for the CTC Data and Computing team.
To be successful in these roles, you:
- have strong knowledge and skills in web development technologies, legacy applications and new style coding applications
- can work well independently and as part of a diverse, multidisciplinary team to deploy and maintain web applications
- have experience gathering requirements and managing the evaluation and application of changes to business analysis and requirements artifacts
- can demonstrate that the web developer designs, develops, tests, documents and deploys websites and digital applications
- demonstrated ability to plan and manage all analysis, design and implementation of contemporary digital solutions projects, including data and analytics to evaluate products, projects and processes.
To keep our community safe, please review our COVID Safety Precautions which constitute our entry requirements for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship/work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Australian temporary residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed-term contract for the duration of their visa, depending on hiring area and position requirements.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of any required pre-employment or background checks on terms satisfactory to the University. Likewise, your continued employment is conditional on your satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary action, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a university community that reflects the larger community we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase the participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
How to register
Applications (including a cover letter, CV and any additional supporting documents) can be submitted through the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current University employee or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please log in to your Working day account and navigate to the Career icon on your dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable accommodation or support in completing this application, please contact Esra Yavuzcehre, Recruitment Operations, [email protected]
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to make any appointments.
Click to view the job description for this role.
Monday 04 July 2022 23:59