|Employment Policy:||Employment equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
You’ll work across divisions such as IT and eCommerce to better leverage data and make customer-centric decisions to create meaningful customer experiences. The role requires the incumbent to build a customer experience team; who will work with our marketing, e-commerce and buying teams to initiate and support the company’s customer-focused marketing and buying strategy.
- Create and deliver an engaging customer loyalty program for an inspiring and iconic South African brand
- Constantly evolve the loyalty program to create novelty and keep it attractive so that customers feel valued
- Analyze customer data and formulate campaigns to understand how marketing channels can best drive conversion as well as lifetime value
- Use analytics to inform and influence sales and marketing teams to drive e-commerce and in-store marketing performance
- Collaborate with brand teams to identify priority analytics to improve the results of future marketing activations. Educate business units on how to leverage marketing channels to help achieve growth goals.
- Use analytics expertise to perform in-depth database analysis to better understand customer behavior through segmentation, predictive modeling, and test design to deliver a more customer-centric shopping experience. the customer.
- Contribute to the development of marketing analytics capability with a focus on finding creative analytics and measurement solutions, including customization of tools
- Contribute to the development of automated reports for e-commerce marketing channels, capturing the full spectrum of the digital customer journey, from impression to engagement and conversion
- Provide in-depth analytics and insights to help marketing teams understand growth drivers and collaborate to ensure continuous optimization of data-driven initiatives
- Follow industry and emerging best practices to shape marketing analytics capability, with a focus on data organization, data quality, documentation, and continuous process improvement
Experience and qualifications
- An undergraduate degree (minimum)
- 5+ years of experience working with data and loyalty teams as a means of generating marketing insights
- At least five years of retail experience
- Strong analytical skills and analysis of cross-channel customer data
- Experience in customer journey mapping and generating insights applied to direct marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing and implementing customer experience and retention strategies. The ideal background will include a direct-to-consumer focused experience in these areas.
- Experience in customer segmentation – Strategy, Reporting & Business Application
- Must have a good understanding of Salesforce (CRM)
- Strong project management skills
- An agile leadership approach with strategic thinking and innovative problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of optimizing social/digital media platforms, including setting performance targets and managing budget
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide the team and other departments and experience managing change
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal form, and to build and maintain relationships
- Good technical understanding with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools (such as social media platforms)
- Experience driving leading client content and strategies
- Research, recommend and implement new opportunities to advertise and promote the company and its products through digital marketing channels and other related technologies and media
- An emotionally intelligent and inspiring leader
- A strategic mindset
- An effective speaker
- An affinity for data-driven customer insights
- Obsessed customer
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, excellent incentives and benefits, a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be part of one of South Africa’s most dynamic and innovative retailers.
Please Note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to processing. Appointments and promotions will be made on the basis of candidates who best meet the requirements of the position. Preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team, in accordance with our employment equity plan.
Posted Jun 27 6:35 PM, Closing date Jul 26