Visual design, front-end development and improvement of the investment portal –
- Help define the visual layout of the investment portal framework.
- Help define the scope of layouts and templates.
- Incorporate layouts and templates into the investment portal and keep moving forward.
Work collaboratively, ensuring the team remains cohesive and successful –
- Follow a collaborative approach that embraces the company’s value system.
- Be proactive in generating new data visualization ideas and participating in the debate.
- Suggest and implement design improvements.
- Contribute positively and be solution-oriented.
- Relevant higher degree(s), such as a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Information Systems).
- Up to 3 years of experience in a front-end development role where you focused on data analysis and data visualization.
- jQuery (optional)
- CSS front-end frameworks (Bootstrap required).
- RESTful services and APIs.
- NodeJS and NodeJS project management (optional).
- Web graphics library experience for data visualizations.
- A strong background in consuming and displaying large amounts of data is a must (ideally via APIs).
- Experience with version control (ideally Git)
- Energetic problem solver.
- Ability to generate ideas and think logically.
- A structured work style, attention to detail and precision are of the utmost importance.
- Aptitude for decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Must be able to manage workflow on longer term research projects.
- Ability to listen and respond to new ideas, contributions and diverse perspectives.
- High levels of self-confidence, assertive and healthy EQ levels.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position